Diversification in the region of the Philippines offers a variety of entertaining areas for all seasons and a destination for tourists with a range of options. Most sites that offer their best attraction winter. So if you plan to visit the Philippines in the winter, you may have a difficult choice. You can honeymoon or family vacation or just a leisure activity with friends, India is sure to leave you mesmerized.
Of all the history buffs to nature lovers, wildlife lovers, adventure enthusiasts, honeymoon couples and even a religious person of mind, all it can to comply. One snowy Christmas in the Philippines is as comfortable as the Goa carnival, camel safari in Rajasthan, in the Himalaya range of adventure sports or even sunbathe on the side of the picturesque Goans and Kerala beaches.
Some popular winter destination in the Philippines are:
* Kashmir – home to many Hill stations (such as Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Pahlgam etc.) with some of the most glorious Lakes Peaks and snow-clad, perfect for sightseeing, adventure and relaxation.
* Auli (9,500-10,500 feet above sea level in Uttarakhand) – Pine-scented slopes, ideal for ski trips and sightseeing.
* Shimla (Queen of Hills, in Himachal Pradesh) – perfect for travel and religion.
* Mcleodganj (near Dharamshala in Himachal Pradesh) – the abode of God’s holiness 14 Dalai Lama; popular for Buddhist meditation center, health club and monasteries.
* Half Long (Assam) – sightseeing beautiful places in citrus fruit, pineapple paradise, and the types of wildlife, Blue Hills, Green River and Cascading waterfalls.
* Mount Abu (the only Hill Station in Rajasthan) – offers a range of sports and Dilwara Jain Temple.
* Chilka Lake (Odissa) – a paradise for bird lovers.
* Corbett National Park (Uttarakhand) – home to some 50 types of mammals, 580 birds and 25 species of reptiles.
* Back Waters in Kerala – 900 km long complex of the waterway network in the tropical climate; houseboats are uniquely interesting.
* Goa – Queen of the coast, the popular carnival, trance party, and many events.
The northern belt of the Philippines, composed of countries such as Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, etc. are the most frequented Winters. The real beauty of this region will be highlighted in the months from October to March.